Revenue Edge is dedicated to assisting multifamily organizations in implementing and utilizing the revenue management solutions that are changing the face of the industry. Revenue Edge is positioned to provide services for organizations that do not have the internal resources necessary to establish a successful revenue management program. We provide a full suite of services beginning with collaboration during product selection or, if a revenue management solution is already in place, we can provide services such as daily pricing oversight, customized training and performance analysis.
The Revenue Manager works with multiple clients to ensure the optimal performance of the client’s revenue management program. In addition to having YieldStar and / or LRO experience, the ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Revenue Management principles and a blend of analytical and operational expertise. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for:
• Assisting clients in developing and implementing pricing strategies.
• Overseeing daily pricing recommendations.
• Analyzing trends, evaluating changes in performance and proactively identifying opportunities to enhance / improve the client’s revenue management program.
• Conducting weekly conference calls with on-site personnel and corporate leadership to evaluate compliance and performance.
• Auditing system settings and operational processes to ensure alignment with asset strategy, goals and objectives.
• Performing timely and comprehensive performance analysis.
• Identifying training needs and facilitating training for on-site and corporate associates.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of multifamily experience.
• Must have experience working with YieldStar and / or LRO.